"1. Delete every game off of your phone that distracts you from really living. Read a book instead.
2. Turn off the lights and light the candles.
3. Draw more. Sketches, masterpieces, digital, acrylic, do it all.
4. Take long walks into the forest and sit there till the sun goes down.
5. Watch the sun go down.
6. Keep your room tidy as well as your mind.
7. Stop questioning things that don’t need to be questioned.
8. Smash plates without reason.
9. Smash plates and smash every bad thought with them.
10. The moon will come out every night. Stop wondering if she’s staring at it, too, and just enjoy the view.
11. Don’t be afraid to say goodbye. Some people aren’t worth waiting for.
12. They’re not coming back.
13. It wasn’t your fault.
14. Don’t depend on anyone but yourself for happiness.
15. Get up before five in the afternoon. Your room is not a prison cell. You are allowed to leave.